Betfair Developers

Announcements
Developer Program announcements

Hi Neil

Thanks for checking again. That's very weird, the Server can promptly update fine details like "Hare has started", but cant say race has finished until 15 minutes after real time.

I had already kludged a workaround to this before I asked about it, if marketStatus == Closed, then I change raceDetails from "OFF" to "FinalResult".

This same kludge would best be done Server side though, to at least stop it returning conflicting status's.

Regards Geoff

Last edited by geoffw123; 12-08-2016 at 05:17 PM

Default Query on documentation

Hi Neil

Is there an error in the latest docs or am I misunderstanding something ?

I was having a play around with the new feature of marketVersion in placeOrders() and replaceOrders().

In your docs for placeOrders() it shows this new "marketVersion "param in the invocation call and also in the table of params below it. All hunky dory !

However for the replaceOrders() docs, it doesn't show the marketVersion param in the invocation line at the top ? It does mention it in the table below.

I checked the online version and the pdf, they both show the same thing. It just shows string customerRef at the end of the function.

Could you clarify please ?

Thanks Geoff

Hi Geoff
Quote:
Is there an error in the latest docs or am I misunderstanding something ?
Yes, this has now been corrected.

Thanks

Neil

Exclamation Next API Release - 12th October 2016

The next API release is scheduled for Wednesday 12th October

The release contains betting enhancements including:
  • Add customerOrderRef parameter - An optional reference customers can set to identify instructions. New fields have been added to placeOrders, listCurrentOrders, listClearedOrder, listMarketBook & Stream API

• Add customerStrategyRef parameter - An optional reference customers can use to specify which strategy has sent the order. New fields have been added to placeOrders, listCurrentOrders, listClearedOrder, listMarketBook & Stream API.
  • New PLACED status enum for settled runners in EACH_WAY markets

Betfair Developer Program

Last edited by Betfair Developers Program; 05-10-2016 at 05:46 PM Reason: Updated release data from 6th to 12th October

Exclamation Next API Release - 12th October 2016

This release is now live and contains the following:
  • Add customerOrderRef parameter - An optional reference customers can set to identify instructions. New fields have been added to placeOrders, listCurrentOrders, listClearedOrder, listMarketBook & Exchange Stream API
  • Add customerStrategyRef parameter - An optional reference customers can use to specify which strategy has sent the order. New fields have been added to placeOrders, listCurrentOrders, listClearedOrders, listMarketBook & Exchange Stream API.
  • New PLACED status enum for settled runners in EACH_WAY (marketType) markets.

Exclamation Next API Release – 13th October

The next API release is scheduled for Thursday 13th October and contains the following:
  • Asynchronous Bet Placement - When placing an order into the exchange, if you specify the new attribute 'async' with a value of true, then the connection will not be tied up waiting for the bet delay to count down. The bet will still adhere to the delay before it's eligible for matching
The new async flag will be added to placeOrder and replaceOrders

Default Next API Release – 13th October

This release is now live and you can find the release notes via

http://docs.developer.betfair.com/do...h+October+2016

Hi,
The announcement for CustomerOrderRef says that it will be included in listmarketbook but the documentation for the listmarketbook order response doesn't contain any reference to CustomerOrderRef.
Is this an oversight of the documentation or has CustomerOrderRef not been included in listmarketbook?

Thanks.

Exclamation Next Betfair Exchange API Release - 1st February 2017 0800 GMT

The next API release is scheduled for Wednesday 1st February and contains the following:

Bug fix to listMarketBook issue that was causing the service to sometimes return bets which haven't been assigned a customerStrategyRef when the partitionMatchedByStrategyRef parameter is specified.

Last edited by Betfair Developers Program; 31-01-2017 at 01:14 PM

Tags
api-ng, keep alive, login, logout, release